In water purification, flocculant causes impurities to coagulate which are removed as the particulate settles to the bottom of the pool to be easily filtered. This process is called coagulation or flocculation. The particles can be vacuumed from the pool floor. Do not use with cartridge filters, or D.E. filters (it can damage the cloth grids).
NOTE: This product is not a panacea for all causes of cloudy or dirty water. If your water regularly becomes cloudy, green, or milky, then something else is wrong. Consider a professional water analysis or an examination of your filtration equipment by a pool professional followed by regular preventative maintenance with
Contains Poly Aluminium Chloride
Dosage for one treatment: 2kg per 100 cubic metres (100,000 litres) (2 lb per 10,000 gallons).
- Distribute over the pool surface and mix well. Pump for 30 minutes on RECIRCULATE. Leave overnight.
- Vacuum the pool floor to WASTE. Do NOT use your robot for this.
- After use, backwash to WASTE
- Repeat every 24 hours as necessary.
- Once the pool water is clean, consider regular preventative treatment with an algicide such as Greenlee. Safe and economical, it will prevent water from going green.