PH Plus 16Kg
pH Plus pH raiser. No fumes, no storage problems. Supplied in a plastic tub. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3).
- Powder form dissolves quickly and goes to work instantly
- No need for interruption of swimming.
- Restores pool chemicals to proper and safe levels
- Helps prevent metal corrosion and plaster staining
- Creates a safe and irritant-free environment for swimmers
- Non-toxic, non-irritant.
- Store in any cool dry place.
For RAISING the pH of swimming pool water. Use 10g per day per 1,000 liters until the pH has increased to between 7.2 and 7.6 (7.2 recommended if using a saltwater chlorinator).
Dissolve in warm water in a plastic bucket and distribute evenly around the pool with the filter operating. Leave for 24 hours then re-test to ensure pH level is between 7.2-7.6