This cleaner uses the power of natural organic ascorbate, and unlike many other types of stain removers, StainKleer doesn’t leave behind residual phosphates or ballast. Does not affect your pH level. Works well on metal stains from iron and copper, and also removes organic stains from leaves and debris. StainKleer is safe to use on all pool types.
Removes metallic and organic stains from your pool finish without the use of harsh chemicals. Safe and natural stain remover. Treats stains on vinyl liners, fiberglass, and tiles using this natural chemical alternative. When used together with our CheliKleer provides the ultimate solution for stubborn metal stains.
- Ensure the chemical levels are correct and that the pH is between 7.2 and 7.6, the lower the better.
- Reduce the chlorine level to a minimum of 1.0 to 2.0.
- Add some GreenKleer to prevent algae growth while the chlorine is low.
- Use 500gr of StainKleer per 40,000 litres (40m3) of water.
- Sprinkle the product evenly on the surface around the pool.
- Run the pump on CIRCULATION for 8 hours.
- 24 hours later, test pool water and balance water chemistry if necessary.
- Slowly bring the chlorine back to strength over 3 or four days.