If the Turkey Is Frozen: Thaw, unopened, breast side up on a tray in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 days.
DO NOT THAW AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
To Serve Cold: Remove turkey from wrapper. Carve turkey. Let meat stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to take off the chill.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove turkey breast from the wrapper. DO NOT stuff.
- Place turkey breast side up, on a flat roasting rack in 2 to 2 1/4-inch roasting pan. DO NOT add water to the pan. DO NOT stuff.
- Brush or spray skin with vegetable oil.
- Place turkey breast in 350° oven and heat until warm. 3/4 - 1.5 hours.
- Check temperature with a meat thermometer. The temperature should be 140° F in the thigh.
- Carve and serve immediately.