The Yale Smoke Detector is a battery operated device, 9V battery included, which enables it to be easily installed (DIY) in any room without the hassles of running wires, calling an electrician or a handyman.
Protect your family by using Yale Smoke Detectors in your home to alert you of any potential fire threats
Battery operated (1 x ‘9V’ included)
- Non radioactive photoelectric sensor, designed to alert you and your family to the presence of smoke.
- Low power consumption. Operated by a 9v batteryfor more than 1year.
- Easy installation. No external poer supply and no wiring is required.
- External test button on the cover for easy testing.
- No interference between smoke detectors if more than one device is installed.
- Unlimited number of devices can be installed in one dwelling.